Complaint Procedures

Any individual, public agency, or organization may file a complaint with the local school district office or the California Department of Education (CDE) alleging a matter which, if true, would constitute a violation of federal or state law or regulation governing special education and related services. The complaint must specify all relevant facts and provide information to support the complaint.

For more information, contact the SELPA office at (760) 552-6700.